Who are you trying to connect with? Are you creative enough to get their attention?
We have stiff competition.
Check out this unbelievable activity that we’re generating every 60 seconds on the Internet…
- 694,445 searches are done on Google
- 6,600+ pictures are uploaded on Flickr
- 600 videos are uploaded on YouTube, amounting to 25+ hours of content
- 695,000 status updates, 79,364 wall posts, and 510,040 comments are added on Facebook
- 70 new domains are registered
- 168,000,000+ emails are sent
- 320 new accounts and 98,000 tweets are generated on social networking site Twitter
- 13,000 iPhone applications are downloaded
- 20,000 new posts are published on micro-blogging platform Tumbler
- Popular web browser FireFox is downloaded more than 1,700 times
- 100 accounts are created on professional networking site LinkedIn
- 100+ questions are asked on Answers.com
- 1 new definition is added on UrbanDictionary.com
- 1,200+ new ads are created on Craigslist
- 370,000+ minutes of voice calls done by Skype users
- 13,000+ hours of music streaming is done by personalized Internet radio provider Pandora
There is an upside. I received almost 100 birthday wishes last week!
Content from Digital Buzz